Thursday, April 11, 2013

EGYPT ISSUES ARREST WARRANT FOR JON STEWART!


Jon Stewart is accused by the nutters who are currently running Egypt into the sand, of blasphemy and fomenting "anti-Egyptian" sentiment. Actually, what Mr Stewart was saying - in such a way that even Obama might grasp - was explaining that the Muslim Brotherhood are Islamo-fascist, racist bastards. Meanwhile over at Tehran Central, Genocide Joe aka Ahmadinejad, was off his Islamist trolley once again; blaming Jews for the "global scourge of erectile dysfunction!" He rambled on Iran's State TV, "according to my closest advisers, almost 95 percent of Iranian men now have difficulty achieving and maintaining an erection. I have to admit that on very rare occasions, I have had such trouble myself, despite my legendary virility."
(Iran politics club)
Medical note: Limp dick syndrome is the result of too much plutonium in yer kebab!



No comments:

Post a Comment