Sunday, June 15, 2014

MAD CAMEL ON THE LOOSE!

My friends, on the one hand we have our religion of peace,
but on the other...
Saudi TV says that Sesame Street is yet another Jewish plot to snare non-infidel children. Nabil Hammad (photo) explains that western childrens' TV shows, "are all part of a Jewish-Zionist conspiracy to destroy the moral values of humanity." Jez, I'm so glad you told me; for here I was thinking that it was something to do with the nihilism exhibited by Radical Islam. Wahhabi, being the particular brand of 7th century Muslim madness still being manufactured in your very own sandy land and exported globally by your well funded Saudi Agency: Jihad Inc. Now I can sleep easy knowing that you folk are taking care of the needs of the "moral values of humanity" in your own inimitable way...
(Image: Copyright Control)



No comments:

Post a Comment