Monday, June 10, 2013

LEAKEY SNOWDEN THE SHIT!

Call me a thicko, but I've just figured out what I've been doing all this time. 
"I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded. That is not something I am willing to support or live under." Er...did he think when in signing the U.S. official secrets act, took the money and joined the CIA it was the boy scouts? And he's not willing to live under this sort of behavior, so he goes off to hole up in Hong Kong, China! He's yet another of these self righteous little shits with delusions of being Mr World Saver. Now the equally deluded liberal tendency have yet another martyr to worship.
HERE'S AN EQUATION FOR ALL YOU LIBERALS: WE DO EXACTLY AS THEY DO IN ORDER TO KEEP US SAFER AND PROTECT SOME MODICUM OF SOMETHING CALLED DEMOCRACY; THEY DO EXACTLY AS WE DO IN ORDER THAT DEMOCRACY IS NOT AN OPTION! (Photo: Copyright Control)

No comments:

Post a Comment