Monday, March 18, 2013

FORMER BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTER SAYS:

I'm above blame...and I'm never wrong.

"There's something sinister about Obama. It bothers me to see what he's doing. To me it's appalling. A couple of years into his presidency I started noticing a trend, that everything he was doing, he was blaming others. He wasn't taking responsibility. Now, a role model is a person that I wanted for black Americans, the young black Americans, the ones that feel disenchanted, disenfranchised and all that, to have someone to look up to. And when you look up to a person as a role model the first thing at the top of the list is a sense of responsibility, ownership of what you're doing. But he blames everybody else, not himself."
(Photo Copyright Control)
AIN'T THE DIME DROPPED FOR YOU YET?

No comments:

Post a Comment